Why you should Install the GoDaddy Workspace Desktop Tools
Do you use Godaddy’s web hosting services and have a workspace account? If you do, then you’d better listen up. When you have online file folders or a webmail account or two set up with Godaddy, you can and should install the handy GoDaddy workspace desktop tool program. The Workspace Desktop Tool alerts you of any incoming e-mails and allows you to manage your Online file folder from your computer’s desktop. You won’t even need to sign into the browser.
The Workspace Desktop Email Notifier will let you know with a little pop-up message when you have unread emails, just after they are sent to your webmail account. The Workspace Desktop Online File Folder allows you to have quicker access to your files stored with your Online File Folder. You can also edit your file folders and add new content through your desktop, no need to open your browser.
How to install GoDaddy Workspace Desktop Tools through your Workspace Email account:
- Log into your workspace webmail account
- Click “Notifier” (found in the menu marked “Tools”)
- Click on the button that says “Install Now”
- Then follow the directions from the installation wizard
How to install the GoDaddy Workspace Desktop Tools through the Online File Folder:
- Sign on to your online file folder
- Choose “Workspace Desktop” from the “Tools” menu
- Select “Install Now”
- Be sure to follow the instructions on the setup wizard
Do you want to uninstall the GoDaddy Workspace Desktop Tools?
Uninstalling the Workspace Desktop Tools can be done through a variety of methods. You can read the exact instructions on how to do so in the list below. If you do uninstall it, you have to remember that uninstalling the GoDaddy Workspace Desktop also removes the Online File Folder copies, Drive Map and Email Notifier from your computer.
How to uninstall the Workspace Desktop Tools from your computer:
- Click on the Start menu and click “Control Panel”
- In the Control Panel window, click “Add or Remove Programs” twice. For those who have a Windows 7 operating system, click “Uninstall a Program” under the “Programs” section
- From the “Add or Remove Programs” screen, (or the “Uninstall a Program” screen) select Workspace Desktop Tools from the set of currently installed programs, and then click “Remove”
- Click on “Yes” in order to have your computer remove the program from your computer. Depending on your computer, this may take some time to complete
Installing or uninstalling the GoDaddy Workspace Desktop Tools program is actually easy if you have a set of instructions to look at when you do it. Remember that the steps to installing or uninstalling will vary depending on which operating system your computer uses. For this reason, it is important to know ahead of time what kind of operating system you have, and the basics on how to use it, so you won’t encounter any problems getting or removing the program. Workspace Desktop Tools is a program that allows someone to have access to various Workspace applications through the user’s computer. You can find different ways to get the program on the internet. Using the help of GoDaddy support, you can quickly and effortlessly install or uninstall the Workspace Desktop Tools. You can find more information on some of the many sites made about GoDaddy Workspace.