Godaddy Workspace Login
Do you use GoDaddy for your personal or company website? If you do, you have probably been a bit confused by the setup for the system when you have wanted to log on to your GoDaddy Workspace Login. The proper GoDaddy Workspace Login is a bit hard to find, but when you do finally stumble across it, you will find that it works just like any other two-step login page you are probably familiar with. That being said, there are some people who are still going to have trouble with any part of the GoDaddy Workspace Login from finding the right site to actually signing in.
Because we have anticipated that people would need help with this process, we have a set up this website so you can find out how to get where you need to go. Follow the instructions in the video, or the steps below it to learn how and where to log in. Beyond that, we have also included some useful information about resetting a GoDaddy Workspace Login password, and how to contact go daddy for other help.
How to Log in:
1. Start out by visiting this link or typing it into your browser's address bar: https://login.secureserver.net/?app=wbe
2. This site makes it easy to log in. As you can see, the first step to logging in is to type your email address for your go daddy account into the top box marked "username."
3. The next step is to type your password into the password box. Hopefully, you should remember it. If you don't go down to the next set of instructions for help resetting your password. When you have your information correctly typed in, click on the large blue log in box. You can't miss it.
How to Reset your Password:
1. You can't exactly reset your password very easily from the login page, so go to the godaddy home page at: https://www.godaddy.com/?ci=13333
2. Click on the grey button on the upper left hand side of the page. This will make the login boxes appear, but ignore them. You need to click on the "forgot password" link under the username box.
3. The page you will be taken to after clicking on the "forgot password" link has some simple instructions for what to do next. Just do what it says as far as inputting your username, filed email address, and typing out the security code. If you have trouble figuring out the security code, (this one is pretty easy, you shouldn't need help) click on the "speak code" or "change code" buttons next to the image box.
4. Click the submit button when you are done, and you can move on.
5. After you have submitted your request, you will be just a few more steps away from logging in with your new password.
1. Call Go Daddy at: (480) 505-8877
2. Submit a Support Ticket a.k.a. email at: https://support.godaddy.com/support/?ci=22419§ion=emailus
3. Visit the Support Forums: http://support.godaddy.com/forums/